Facebook Support | Trainer, Learning & Development
TeleTech is seeking a seasoned Trainer to join our Customer Management Services team!
Every day, we interact with 3/5 million customers, providing support in in more than 80 countries and in 50 languages across social, mobile, digital, and face -to-face channels. The Learning and Development team prepares our associates for those interactions & coaches them to reach for amazing!
What you’ll be doing:
Trainers are responsible for registering associates for classes, facilitating new hires trainings, as well as all applicable client trainings. L&LD Trainers provide, coordinate, analyze and consolidate all necessary data in order to deliver training in a timely and accurate manner following client requirements and company standards.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Achieve 100% of training completion goals.
- Learn key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each training goal and class.
- Understand and Improve the key success metrics associated with training goals.
- Deliver excellent customer service and communication.
- Escalate training issues as appropriate
What skills you’ll need:
- Background in training and/or adult learning
- Strong understanding of Teletech's business, core values, and goals
- High customer service orientation
- Great interpersonal skills in dealing with a diverse population
- Strong coaching shills
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos, Tandberg or ability to learn technology quickly
- Call center experience
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Care organization utilizes an integrated platform of people, process, and technology leveraging more than 30 years of best practices to build customer value. Simply put, our Care team has a legacy of success. The Senior Project Manager is a key part of this team, and will impact our global operation as part of a world class team of professionals.
What We Offer:
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.